We are committed to providing you with comprehensive workers' compensation management that accelerates case closure and decreases incurred costs. Mid-State professionals have extensive experience and proven success in decreasing incurred workers' compensation costs at both the corporate and local level. In addition, our medical providers are knowledgeable of all workers compensation regulations and OSHA record keeping guidelines.
- 24-hour telephone access to Mid-State's professionals to assist with claims management at the onset of the injury or illness.
- We evaluate treatment plans and assure compliance with nationally recognized guidelines. If treatment plans are found inconsistent with guidelines, our case managers will discuss the treatment plan with the medical provider.
- At the onset of all claims, our providers will assure 3-point contact with the employee and employer. This ensures open communications and facilitates an accelerated return-to-work resolution.
- Experienced, certified case managers that can review your Loss Run Reports and communicate with the insurer to facilitate reserve reduction and claims resolution.
- Occupational health professionals monitor and investigate open workers’ compensation claims and help establish a plan of action for timely resolution.
- Develop customized work-related and non-work-related injury/illness policies that can be implemented at the onset of all injuries. We also provide necessary training for your employees. This proactive approach can assure prompt, cost effective medical treatment, as well as ultimately reducing lost time injuries and OSHA Log recordable injuries.
- Many states allow employers to direct employees’ medical care after a work related injury or illness. We can help you establish a workers’ compensation panel provider list with physicians who provide high quality care and are knowledgeable in statutory and regulatory issues.